Ms. Garcia was born in San Diego, California and raised in San Antonio, Texas. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin (B.S., Biology, 2010), Ms. Garcia moved home to pursue legal studies at St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2014).
Since receiving admission to the State Bar of Texas in 2014, Ms. Garcia has represented clients in both transactional and litigation matters. She has experience assisting in the sale and acquisition of commercial real estate, leasing, financing, and general real estate and corporate matters, as well as advising and assisting individuals and enterprises in a variety of complex business disputes involving partner, member, and shareholder rights, fiduciary rights and obligations, contract interpretation, and arbitration.
MEMBERSHIPS & ADMISSIONS:
- State Bar of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, San Antonio Chapter – Director, Community Outreach Chair
ACCOLADES & AWARDS:
- Scene in S.A. Magazine, Best Lawyers of 2021 (Business Litigation – 5-15 years)
- Scene in S.A. Magazine, Rising Star (2020)
- Scene in S.A. Magazine, Best Lawyers of 2020 (Business Litigation – 5-15 years)
- Scene in S.A. Magazine, Rising Star (2019)
- Scene in S.A. Magazine, Best Lawyers of 2018 (Bankruptcy – Less than 5 years; Business Litigation – Less than 5 years)